What’s YOUR ONE Thing?
I’m Brad Warren, Speaker, Author, Business Coach, and Internationally Certified ONE Thing Trainer. As you can see, this website is devoted to just ONE Thing, and that is The ONE Thing Workshop. After reading Gary Keller and Jay Papasan’s bestseller, I decided to alter my business strategy and devote the majority of my time, energy, and marketing efforts to promoting this outstanding workshop. My goal is to teach this class both nationally and internationally as many times as I possibly can over the next 20 years, to real estate companies and corporations both large and small. The principles taught in the book, and subsequently expanded upon in the full day workshop, have dramatically changed the way I live my life in such a powerful way that I want to share that transformation with as many people as I can.
Please explore this website to learn more about me, the workshop content, hear from some of the people who have taken it, and learn how you can bring this incredible training into your business, organization, and your life. Thanks! And remember, “If you chase two rabbits, you won’t catch either one of them.”
Brad Warren’s Accomplishments:
- B.S. in Philosophy and Psychology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.A. in Education with a Counseling Credential, University of California at Berkeley
- Certified Corporate Business Coach from Corporate Coach University
- Certified Mediator and Negotiator from National Center Associates
- Former Fred Pryor Seminar Leader
- Certified Trainer of Dr. Tony Alessandra’s Platinum Rule course
- Certified ONE Thing Trainer
- Author of Just Sold! The Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Selling More in Less Time
- Recipient of the 2014 Bay East Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Year
- Former MAPS Coach and Keller Williams University faculty member
- Speaker at the 2016 National Association of Realtors Annual Convention